A warm welcome to a new normal 2.0 with Acoustix!
We are pleased to inform you that Acoustix is opening again for face-to-face appointments, products and services.
In these extraordinary times, your efforts of staying at home, adhering to physical & social distancing and living within your bubble has made it possible for us to return to 'almost' regular living.
With the introduction of Alert Level 2 kicking in from 14th May 2020 we are happy to once again open our doors to all of you. Of course, as times are evolving we are keeping up with the new normal and have put together some in-house rules to help run everything smoothly whilst operating under the utmost caution and care for your well-being when you visit Acoustix!
• Thomas will be available for appointments starting tomorrow 14th May 2020 from Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm. However, please note that the availability of appointments shall be staggered to ensure we do not have a gathering of more than 10 persons at any given instance on our premises and to allow for enough time to be given to sanitation between appointments.
• In keeping with government requirements we will require you to confirm at the time of making an appointment that you do not have any cold or flu like symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, or returned from overseas over the past 28 days.
• If you are unwell on the day of your appointment please call and reschedule. We are required to ask again at the time of your appointment. Please note that Acoustix is maintaining a Covid-19 contact-tracing register which is a mandatory requirement for each person entering Acoustix.
• 1 meter physical distancing rule shall be exercised within Acoustix, unless there are mitigating circumstances. Please note, if you have an appointment with us for a ear wax removal, please be aware that the 1 meter barrier will be breached due to the nature of the consultation, in which case, it is to be noted that Thomas will be taking precautions to manage public health risks by wearing a face mask and gloves.
• Please come to your appointment alone, unless you require a support person. Please arrive no sooner than 5mins before your appointment time, not 15mins or 30mins.
• Physical distancing and appropriate hygiene measures are in place, and we ask that these are respected. If you have any specific concerns or requests please let us know.
We appreciate your time and patience with us. Please ring us on 09 520 5648 to make an appointment or you could also book your appointment online.
We look forward to seeing you!
Warm wishes from the team at Acoustix!