Complyfoam Soft Wraps
Super-soft memory foam strips for custom moulded In-ear Monitors made from hard acrylic.
These foam strips create a stronger seal for when the custom hard acrylic shell no longer provides optimal noise isolation, typically because of physiologically changes to the ear canal and outer ear over a period of several years.
Clean the custom shell with rubbing alcohol, then simply peel, wrap the strip around sound port/nozzle, squeeze down memory foam and insert into ear canal as you normally would for an enhanced listening experience.
The foam strip is a temporary measure and not a long-term substitute for an inferior fitting custom shell.
Do not use with soft silicone custom moulded In-ear Monitors.
Preparation & Installation:
- Clean custom shell with rubbing alcohol
- Clean and dry hands
- Remove the Comply Wrap using its tab. Do not touch adhesive.
- Avoid proximity to the end of your custom In-ear Monitor shell where sound exits, stick one end of the wrap firmly on the custom shell.
- Wrap with edges touching. Do not stretch. For a tighter fit, overlap if needed. Trim any excess if needed.
- Compress foam all around.
- Insert custom In-ear Monitor in the ear.
- Hold in place with gentle pressure. Foam should expand within 30 seconds.
Monitor and removal:
- Check strip daily. Change strip every 2 weeks of if edges lift or shift, or at the first sign of loosening.
- Loosen one end and peel off.
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol prior to applying a new Comply Wrap.