Fischer Amps In-ear Stick
Developed by Fischer Amps in Germany and manufactured in Germany, this pro-audio In-ear Stick headphone amplifier in miniature size is great for use live on stage and in the studio.
The Fischer Amps "In-ear Stick" headphone amplifier is primarily for drummers, keyboard players, guitarists with pedal boards, or other stationary musicians and live performing artists who use generic or custom In-ears and who do not have immediate access to a wireless In-ear monitoring set for getting their mix to their In-ears, or headphones.
The state-of-the-art electronic design is encased in a sturdy housing made from aluminium, not plastic, and makes it robust and durable. An internal switch provides the ability to set the mix to stereo or to mono. A belt clip made from spring steel makes it easy to hook the In-ear Stick on to a belt, into a pocket of your jeans or trousers or to other pieces of clothing.
As easy as that, simply feed a mix from the junction box or audio console to the In-ear Stick!
- Sturdy aluminium profile housing (not plastic) with an inner frame and a belt clip made from spring steel
- State-of-the-art electronic design with BURR BROWN active SMD audio components
- Switchable configuration either for balanced mono signals or unbalanced stereo signals
- Input signal via NEUTRIK combo XLR/6.5mm connector
- 3.5mm TRS Headphone Output for connecting the In-ear Monitors
- Linear frequency response, 2x 100mW output power with minimum distortion, output impedance 1.5 ohms
- Electronic limiter design in the input section to save your ears and the in-ear monitors
- Power supply with two AAA cells (alkaline batteries or NiMH rechargeable batteries)
- More than 10 hours operation with one set of AAA-batteries (supplied)
- Developed and manufactured by Fischer Amps (Germany)
- Stereo adaptor cable XLR male to 2x XLR female available and supplied separately
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 140 x 30 x 35 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Operation with 2x AAA batteries up to 10 hours
- Combined XLR/ 6.5mm input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Output: max. 2 x 100 mW @ 16 ohms
- Impedance: 1.5 ohms