The Angie™ is a singer's dream. Precisely tuned for the live performer who demands crisp vocals without an overpowering low end. Our eight-driver configuration outperforms any other vocalist-specific IEM on the market. Angie has a high-mid forward sound delivering crisp vocals with a flat bass response.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Angie Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
ANGIE is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear ANGIE first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
A singer's dream!
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers
- 8 Driver configuration: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-In O-Ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedence: 17 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 117 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB