Contour XO In-ear monitors combine the efforts of two pro audio industry award-winning innovators: JH Audio and L-Acoustics.
If you want the perfect reference IEM for the L-Acoustics sonic signature on stage, at the mixing desk, in the studio, or on the move, Contour XO is the answer.
When performing, mixing, or just listening, you will hear accurate, distortion-free reproduction with JH Audio Soundrive Technology built to handle extreme dynamics to deliver the intense emotional impact of live music. Further enhanced by Freqphase, Contour XO ensures precision timing across the frequency spectrum, fulfilling the sound source coherency requirements of L-Acoustics Wavefront Sculpture Technology (WST).
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- L-Acoustics Contour XO Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- L-Acoustics Stickers
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
CONTOUR XO is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear CONTOUR XO first. Then buy.
Customization options not available with this model.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
Bring the Concert with you!
- 10 Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers per side
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedence: 8 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 116 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB