We tuned the second iteration of our famous IEM’s to deliver the most natural sound ever created. We then gave full control back to you with the industry’s first user-controlled bass adjustment, because Norah Jones and Megadeth should never sound the same!
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our custom In-ear Monitors to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- JH|13V2 Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
JH|13v2 is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear JH|13v2 first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
You're a natural!
- 8 Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers per side
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedence: 28 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 116 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB