JH|16v2 Performance Series
With major upgrades, the new JH|16v2 Performance Universal Fit In-ear Monitor provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe.
Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high frequency extension and JH Audio's patented variable bass, allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting performance of the mids or highs. The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high frequency detail like never before.
- Newly redesigned 3D printed black Universal Fit shells
- Custom Black Pearl Faceplates with Silver oversized JH logos
- 10 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, dual mid, quad high
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio 48" black cable with 4-pin locking connector
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +12db)
- Noise isolation 26db
- JH16v2 Universal Fit In-ear Monitors
- Machined Aluminum Flip Top Carrying Case
- Cleaning Brush
- 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips and 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass