A funky, smooth, yet electric IEM, JIMI™ is configured with seven balanced armatures and loaded with all of the newest tech, including our latest 7-pin cable design, and built-in Acoustic Sound Chamber™. Jerry created JIMI with old-school tuning in mind. JIMI boasts a warm, neutral, analog-like sound signature that brings you back to Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones in the '70s.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Jimi Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
JIMI is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear JIMI first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
- 7 Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers per side
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Dual Low, Single Mid, Quad High
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedence: 17 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 117 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB