JOLENE™ is a 4-way, 12 element hybrid In-ear Monitor. The driver configuration combines balanced armature and dynamic components. The LF band (20Hz- 400Hz) uses a pair of 9.2mm dynamic drivers. These diaphragms provide for an excellent sub-bass punch. The mid-range (400Hz-4KHz) is powered by two 4.9mm dynamic drivers that produce a very natural low-end bass with exceptional tonality and rich texture. The High-Mid's (4KHz - 10KHz) and HF bands (10KHz - 23KHz) are both powered by quad balanced armatures, similar to the JH Audio Roxanne. The tonality of the dynamics blended with the balanced armatures creates a wonderfully balanced In-ear Monitor. JOLENE™ is the most natural, analog-sounding In-ear Monitor Jerry has ever designed.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- JOLENE™ Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized JH Audio Carbon Fiber IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
JOLENE™ is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear JOLENE™ first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
An Ode to Analogue!
- Hyrbid Driver Configuration (12 per side)
- Dual Low Opposing Dynamic Drivers using Dome™ Technology
- Dual Low-Mid Dynamic Drivers using Dome™ Technology
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad High-Mid BA, Quad Ultra-High BA
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 4-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedence: 10 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 114 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB