If you’re a music purist who’s in love with vinyl then prepare yourself for the silky tonality of the Lola™. This IEM’s sound profile takes you out of the world of digital and transports you back into the raw sound of the 1960s.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Lola Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Top Loading Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
LOLA is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear LOLA first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
For the Music Purists!
- Custom-made Propietary BA Drivers, Dual Low, Quad High
- Dual Mid Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedence: 16 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB