Roxanne - we dare you to try to distort the Roxanne™. Push these twelve drivers to the max while your mix remains crystal clear.
The pinnacle of rock and roll IEM engineering. This one goes to 11.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Lola Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Top Loading Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
ROXANNE is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear ROXANNE first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
This one goes to 11!
- Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Quad Mid, Quad High
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedence: 15 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 119 Db @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 Db