Studiobricks ONE Voice Over Edition
Improvements in digital recording technology hardware and software mean that busy voice-over artists frequently work from home instead of running around town from studio to studio.
The Studiobricks ONE VOICE OVER Edition offers enviable sound and noise isolation which is achieved from the high-performance acoustic materials used in the manufacturing of the patented bricks and panels. They are modular, interlocking and simply slot together. The design makes virtually any size acoustic booth or room possible.
Voice over recording in a home has its own challenges with extraneous noise, external noise such as birdsong, traffic, weather, nearby schools, lawn mowing, just to name a few, or noise inside the home, for example a family member, a pet, domestic appliances, heating appliances.
Many Voice Over Artists successfully use the Studiobricks ONE Voice Over Edition Acoustic Booth, customized to their needs, as a quick and easy solution to the problem of extraneous noise.
- Assembled typically in 2-3 hours .... and relocated just as fast!
- Tools typically required: screwdriver, spirit level and stepladder
- All bricks and panels are acoustically sealed – minimising leakage of sound from the inside
- CE compliant
- Balanced interior acoustics ensure high sound quality
- Door with window for natural light and security
- Fan-assisted ventilation for controlling the temperature on the inside
- Modular brick and panel design making virtually any size acoustic booth possible
- Typical sound insulation performance: RW38dB
- Every cabin's components are checked and assembled before leaving the factory
- Assembly service provided
- Finance available to approved customers
- Full manufacturer’s support and warranty
The timeless design of Studiobricks ONE VO Edition fits into any home or workspace environment like a premium piece of must-have equipment.
Undisturbed voice over recording whenever you want with the room acoustics you need!
108 x 168 x 225 cm
90 x 150 x 210 cm
Min. room height required:
232 cm - please specify with your inquiry
Minimum distance from room walls:
46 dB in accordance with ISO 717-1
- Double-wall construction
- Carpet (deburred)
- Acoustic equipment:Vicoustic Flexi A50 combined with Flexipol A50 in light gray
- Glass door: 75 x 210 cm
- Cable tunnel
- Multi power board
- LED strip light with on/off switch
- Standard paint colour: White
- Available in other RAL colours (www.ralcolor.com)
- Additional Vicoustic A50 Absorber on upper level
- SuperBass90 Bass trap: Grey
- Table: 90 cm x 35 cm - other sizes available upon request
- TV Support: Max. 38-68 cm. | 13“ - 27“ | 100 x 100 mm. VESA
- Mika Monitor Arm: Aluminium
- Mika copy Stand: A3
- MMS Wall Pole
- Mika Pole Halter
- Mika Microphone Arm: Aluminium
- Additional windows
- Control room and live room set-ups
- Fire alarm capable
- Air conditioning interface possible