We’re excited to bring back our heritage in-ear monitor, the JH|7. This classic design is a longtime touring standard with incredible dynamic range and a neutral sound signature.
The 3-driver configuration provides a warm bass response while maintaining exceptional detail and presence in the mids and highs. The range you need without the snap, crackle, and pop of distortion.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Upgraded cable braiding and memory wire make this the most durable and comfortable 2-pin available. Our cables are made of high purity OFC 4N silver-plated litz wire.
3 DRIVER CONFIGURATION
Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures. The JH7 features 2-way crossover with dual low and single high drivers.
- JH|7 Custom In-Ear Monitors
- 2-Pin Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
JH|7 is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear JH|7 first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
Our heritage monitor!
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- 3 Driver configuration: Dual Low, Single High
- Dual Bore with Freqphase WaveGuide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 17 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 124 dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 17 Ω
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB