Etymotic Research Custom ER Hearing Protection
Superior to the generic fit ER-20, the custom moulded ER-Musician hearing protector has a attenuator button which provides a flat reduction of sound (attenuation) over a frequency range of 125 – 8000Hz. As a result of this flat attenuation, the sound keeps its natural wave without any distortion, which is similar to turning down the volume of a stereo or radio.
Custom-moulded ER-Musician Hearing Protectors:
- are the acknowledged gold standard for the music industry
- use a genuine ER- broadband filter to attenuate the music without distortion so you can still enjoy it while protecting your hearing from excessive decibel levels without missing a beat
- provide a 15dB flat attenuation as a standard
- offer interchangeable attenuation, ER-9dB or ER-25dB, which can be supplied as agreed or can be purchased in addition to the ER-15dB
They are highly recommended to:
- all musicians whether playing in a band or in an orchestra
- all DJ’s, who regularly play in clubs
- sound and audio engineers
- people working in the music industry, including lighting technicians and road crew
- all rock concert fans who regularly attend live performances
Custom-moulded ER-Musician Hearing Protectors are made from a medical grade silicone for comfort and come with a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty against fit and sound seal and workmanship.
Please note: These are custom ear plugs and will require a set of physical ear impressions which are taken at the initial consultation. Once this is done, we will fit you with your own set custom ERs in about 6-7 working days.