Signia Inductive Charger I
The Signia inductive charger is sleek, elegant and designed for compatible Signia behind-the-ear hearing aids equipped with rechargeable Li-Ion batteries. When fully charged, the hearing aids deliver a full day of continuous hearing inclusive of Bluetooth streaming from compatible portable smart phone and tablet devices.
Physical features of the Siemens inductive charger include:
- Micro USB inlet.
- LED indicators - three LEDs show charging progress.
- Auto on/off - hearing aids automatically turns off when charging begins and is reactivated when removed from the charger.
- Inductive charging - your hearing aids simply lay in the cradle and automatically start charging, without the need to align charging contacts.
- Light & compact - smaller than a business card with lightweight constructions make the charger ultra-portable.
- Fast charging - 3 to 4 hours for a full charge; a 30-minute top-up provides 6 hours of use.