Widex Phone Dex 2
The Widex Phone-Dex 2 offers the ultimate solution to landline communication for users of Widex MOMENT and Widex EVOKE hearing aids*.
The Widex Phone Dex 2 has a large intuitive colour display and LED indicator signal with an extra loud ring plus 19 ringtone melodies to choose from, never miss a phone call or worry about where you are holding the phone's receiver, this phone will wirelessly connect and play speech, sound/audio directly into your Widex hearing aids. With very little set up required and no need for a complex pairing process, the Phone-Dex 2 will connect automatically within range to compatible Widex hearing aids.
Includes: Handset Telephone, Base Unit, Batteries & Cover, Mains Adapter, Phone Cable, Phone Plug & User Guide.
*Compatibility: The Widex Phone-Dex 2 is compatible with Widex MOMENT and Widex EVOKE hearing aids (except for their CIC & CIC micro hearing aids).
Usage: Ideally, keep the phone on the base unit when not in use. When fully charged, usage limits can be up to 14 hours but has 320 hours of standby time if you do forget to pop it on to charger.
- Automatic connection between hearing aids and phone.
- Easy-to-use, connects to your compatible Widex MOMENT and Widex EVOKE hearing aids automatically.
- Amplifier for extra loud sound.
- Visual LED signal to alert to calls.
- Illuminated 4.5cm colour display has a large adjustable font, ideal for the visually impaired.
- Cordless/Handsfree for flexibility around the home.
- Clock and in-built alarm with snooze function ideal as a bedside phone.
- High contrast and intuitive colour display.
- 4 fast dial keys for frequently used contacts or emergency numbers.
- SOS button (fast-dial button A on the handset) which will dial the
emergency contact assigned to each fast-dial button in a fixed order.
- Built-in voice mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity.
- Phone Book Directory can hold up to 150 contacts.
- Adjustable font size.
- Operating range is 50 meters from phone to base station.