Time to get loud! The JH|16v2 is in the ears of nearly every famous touring Rock & Roll band on the planet (and also some Soft Rockers, too). Our 10 driver configuration brings clarity to the broadest range of sounds, so you’ll hear the crash of the cymbal all the way down to the crunch of the bass at full volume with zero distortion.
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- JH|16V2 In-Ear Monitors
- 4-Pin Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual
JH|16v2 is compatible with all wireless transmission systems as well as portable media devices.
Demo listening model available in-house - Hear JH|16V2 first. Then buy.
Please note that we require a set of physical ear impressions for the purpose of manufacturing.
Do you want physical ear impressions done? - We do them in-house!
Time to get loud!
- 10 Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers per side
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Premium 4-Pin Litz Wire Connector
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedence: 18 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 118 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB